Thursday, September 16, 2004

For my broadband friends

Lesse...two pieces of news.
I mopped the upstairs bathroom last night.
Maybe that doesn't sound like much (unless you've seen it, then you probably get the idea), but...I've been living here for 15 months, and that was the first time I had ever mopped it. So I had the "quantity of filth" component of difficulty way up there.Further, there is a lot of *stuff* in there, and I had to drag it all out for the job. Difficulty component 2 also high.
But I got it done, and it felt good. I was all shweaty.
Wonder when that will happen again.
The other news, next Thursday morning I'm scheduled for outpatient surgery. I have a small umbilical hernia.
That is all.

4 comments:

the EvaDewer said...

Congratulations on your mopping efforts. I've never found it that dirty, which, I'm sure, speaks to the level at which I set the bar as much as anything.

Good luck on the surgery. I hope the doctor can do you the courtesy of maintaining sobriety for that one morning.

alslee said...

Mop the bathroom? Good grief, you certainly didn't get that from your mother. Next thing we know, you'll be washing windows.

Gock said...

There are windows?

davidly said...

Just so I don´t forget: Easy on the situps for a coupla weeks. Good Luck.